Friday, January 8, 2010

I seriously feel like cursing now.
ROAR.


I dont know what happened to me, but I hate hearing mumblings,loud noise. Grr, just find them extremely irritating.


And also, this little precious (okay i shant curse) over here is lagging lyk hell. Not my laptop but the internet. The new internet sucks lyk hell, even though it's claimed to have faster speed than my previous one.


Sad to say, I cant see any difference. = =
So, go screw urself.


Zzz. Need to wake up at 6 tmr. I need to sleep and playtime. Can,my time is lyk all occupied by the school now. HATE THIS HATE THIS.


The world hates me. (Emo~)
I hate the world. (Very emo~)
lolz. by bella.


Yah and my bro keep talking crap that is seriously none of my business. At first it's quite intersting, but it's getting irritaing now. Cos apparently he keep repeating himself.= =
It's not once. Not twice. It's thrice. = =


And pop-ups too. Grr, stupid. So spread what virus. WTH. Those anti-virus software company.
HUH HUH! Why do i need to buy them uh, AND GIVE THEM MONEY? HUH HUH. U TELL ME, U TELL ME! = =


Screw this.


Grr. I want to vent my anger!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments: