Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BYE BYE 2WIRE773.
Will miss you. ^_^


I had the greatest shock of my life today! zzz.
The uncle. = =
I still feel uneasy and disturbed. But he dint harass me uh! Lolz.


Can you believe that year 2000 is something 10 years ago?
Someone who is 10 years old in 2000, may have been in uni or NS now.
WOW.


Gahhh. I am getting my IC next year. Time flies man.


My com is lagging randomly nowadays. MOOD SWING.
Dumb Dumb. But luckily the 'lag' is lyk 1-2secs.
SEE SEE!!
不爽鳥。Lag again. Grrr, IT'S EFFING ANNOYING! = =


HAHA!
It's the end of year already lo!
Time to review my 2009 new year resolution. Frankly speaking, I forgot about it!


*Have a new hairstyle
haha, New hairstyle but not short bob hair. I decided to keep long hair to perm instead. =)


*Pass my napfa test
Never think about it. The damned 13 secs. ROAR.


*Enroll into 李偉松音樂學校/海蝶森林。
YAY! The sucessful one! Got a elementary vocal cert in 海蝶,but hnvt get the cert yet. No news leh.. =(


*Get Gold w/ Honours For SYF
Only got Gold. But still happy. =D


*Have a Gay Friend
LOLZ. At first I though i couldnt get one, but I think weida could be one! LOL!
He's gayy.


*Have New School Bag
Have ler Have ler. So, shut up.


2010 New year Resolution.
Question mark for the moment.


I WILL REPLY ALL THE TAGS SOMEDAY,KAY?
LAZY-ING.

No comments: