Sunday, December 6, 2009

I must go Maldives before it's GONE! And GONE FOR GOOD!


Maldives,an island country in the Indian Oceam formed by a double chain of twenty-six atolls, is said to be disappearing under rising sea and much of the island will be submerged under the sea by the next century.


Haiz,so tragic right?
It will be gone by next century. Our 3rd or 4th generation will not be able to see this paradise in earth anymore. - -

Photobucket




Photobucket

Crystal Clear water? That's what u call Crystal Clear, Pataya is crap cann.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
MY GOD. THE BEACH! I've never seen such a nice and clean beach in my life man!

Photobucket
HEE HEE MAYBE I WANNA GET MARRIED THERE? =D
This is what we call, the effect of Global Warming. -.-
My GOD, HO SOO CHOO.
kay.

No comments: