Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am feeling guilty now.
Cos Clara,Denise,Keziah are lyk probably doing their homework now, but I slacked whole day. Okay, I am going to do chinese ltr. Or even Physics.


Today was not bad. But last year's CCA orientation is ten thousand times better than this year's.


Haha,after that went Airport T3 for popeye's!
I am truly impressed by their efficiency. It's lyk after I ordered, I think I can get my food in less than 5 mins. Hey, this is real fastfood man.


Haha, then we chatted. All those horny stuffs. = =
And played truth or dare. And talked.


Kay, having a 'sorry' war right now.. zzz.
Lolz.


I forgot what I wanna say. Nvm.

Photobucket
HAHA! P2 PHOTO! FIND WALLY! EH NO, FIND MEIHUI! =)
Photobucket
Class chalet.Wah, Lihan so on,one guy take so much girls. Just Kidding.

No comments: