Saturday, March 1, 2008

Today's (TO BE CONTINUED...)

Hi!!!It's mie again!!!

Sadzzz...齐天大胜no more liao....-cry-...But 我很看得开的....:*

Jus tink abt the wkend hw...i faint liao...i haf 剪报(abt陈冠希的>>>OMG!!!),Eng CNA ws...kinda comprehension,Geog hw,maths prob sumS N 实用文改正...but its not the END yet i still nid to do LOADS of REVISe coz next week is the exam week!!!so scared tat i failed leh...i very kiasu 1 seh...:)

I helped my cousin to make tempura todae...i cut the onion until i cried sia...Imagine it was just so...SPICY!!!I was so hapi tat my tuition todae is @ 2.15pm!!!it means i can watch 少年特攻队which haf MING DAO(but sometimes only lah...still hapi leh...HAHAX)!!!!I m goin out for dinner tonight!!!I hope the food will be nice lor...

Khays...ther's relly nth much to say now...Coz its onli the start of the dae!!!I will be back tonight to say abt the dinner...tat's it...BYE!!!muz mis mie,K??

No comments: