Friday, March 28, 2008

It was our school 28th annual sports meet today!Wif DUNMAN HIGH!!* cUm NGEE ANN SEC! cUm TEMASEK SEC!Dunno why,i was just very excited~ Had to reach the Bishan Stadium by 7.10am,but initially was @ 7.20am...But still wake up at the same time as the other days larhs...Lombang Meng Li too...She was jus...very quiet~

Leave the first line fer tis:TODAY IS DAMN HOT!!!!My skin is burned!!
Meet Kaili Jie,Wenlong etc tody!Was lyk a mini gathering!
TOday,we promoted about the Bazaar @ our sch on 12APR!!!Sellin our coupons there!
AT first,i was thinking that i could meet *HIM* durin teh sports meet...But Bee Hoon said that the Dunman Sec1 are not coming for the sports meet!I was lyk...Haiz~But that dint make my ENTHU disappear!CHUNG CHENG HIGH MAIN RAWKS!!!We scream like mad during the meet,although we dint win the CHEERING~(But i had the potential of cheering~My cheering team won the 1st prize durin last year games day leh...)We were Enthu,cheered alot of cheers!Had fun...Especailly shouting the CHUNG CHENG Rock You Cheer©(got COPYRITE de),When shouting the 'aw'!We did won the eventss!The most interesting is the teachers' 50meter relay...So funny!Then OUR SCHOOL won leh!Our PE HOD ran si bei FAST!Then also got 1 teacher fell down...Dunno whether is Ms Low(mY ENG teacher)..But she fell in a nice pose!

Then,mie& YueLing & SiHui & WeiLing went to Junction 8 & shop!Had Sakae Sushi(Hole in pocket liaos~)...Then we went to Arcade,cos i dint bring Shirt,then i go buy lor...$18 dollar!
Then,the ppl there tell me to go out cos im wearing my school skirt...FINE!Then i got rid of my skirt & wear the school PE shorts,Then another ppl shot mie out!OMG!!!So angry...Then went home wif SiHui instead...

Luckily,Bing Ting praised me just now...Then,my mood got better...He said the photographs i took yesterday during the Goeg trip yesterday was nice!Happi~

Waiting for my Bro to bring Pizza home...Byes...

No comments: