Friday, February 19, 2010

WOH. Had H1N1 jab yesterday.
I feel quite okay this morning, then urghh. The sun!
Haha, so I backed out frm cross country. And dad fetched me home.


Sleep till now eh. Wah song bo.
HAHA. Was talking over the phone with YP this morning.
He went to the toilet and called me. LOL. But I help him too kay, helped him to skip old virgin's lesson.


WAH. That old virgin is super hiong can. Shld listen to what she did man( As in last time). Kao.


CNY is soooo none of my business this year.
LOL.


I am so amazedddddddd.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But I am so scared that you will be annoyed if I do this alot of times can. And I guess I did quite alot of times alr.


LOL. Awwwwww. So glad that you are there. =D


Oh,btw:
YuQian!


No need to keep thanking me cos it's really nothing.
Nxt tym can still find me. HAHA.
Anw,I can only help you on this ler =(
JIAYOU JIAYOU!


2 more weeks and i'm going ShangHai.
OH YAY.
OH NO.
HAHA.
HEHE.
HOHO.
KNS.
PCC.


I finally know WHAT IS PCC LER.
OH MY GOD. = =


Tmr got choir. And it's last time with Ms Yin ler.
Haiz. =(

No comments: