Friday, February 5, 2010

HEY HEY YO YO!


Gahh. My knee hurtsssssss. :(
Cos apparently today during choir, they release us late, and Dad is fetching me to go out for dinner. ZZZ. I told my dad that I gonna end at 6. But whi knows they release late! Then my dad keep calling me, and it made me feel damn anxious kay.


Mr Ek just dun let me go!! Grr =m=


So, when choir is really over, I ran with Keziah, shouting like some mad dog. And I fell down. = =
And it's the stone tile beside the lake. Kao.
Easliy 2 slices of flesh gone. (haha, 'Easily' quoted frm Mr Soon. XD)
Ouch Ouch. And damn embarassing.


Haha. But luckily Dad dint scold me~
So I wanna that back that line that I told Clara : " Walau, YP's dad is lyk ten thousands time better than my dad. Grr, My dad always liddat one leh. Grrr."
My dad is still the best~ Though he is really scary at times. = =


AND MOST IMPORTANTLY! THE DINNER WAS FABULOUS! Had seafood. =D
At least I fell down for some nice dinner right. But if it's packed rice,then fml & kns canz.


zzz. I think I am losing alot of blood now, cos I am having mc too. And the wound just wont stop bleeding. It's bleeding bleeding, Oh Baby is bleeding bleeding. Lolz.


Haha. Cos florence fell down on her knees as well, then I can see that she had a really hard time climbing the stairs. Then I am thinking: on my god. This better not happen to me.


And it happened. = =


HAHA. Today Alto got new junior! HAHA, Japanese ehh. A guy. Chubby. Cute. Adorable. Friendly. Funny. Small eyes. Polite. :)


YOU KNOW WAD???!


I am somehow more interested in 'short pants' than 'long pants'. HAHA. Last time during sec1/2 see Long Pants Guys, then we'll be lyk so HIGHH! Then now is lyk...Oh, same level uhh. Okay lor.. Haha, then now see short pants is lyk : WAHH! THAT DIDI SO CUTEE~ @_@


HAHA! YAY! I LOVE SHORT PANTS. ESPECIALLY THOSE SHORT CHUBBY ONES EHH. HAHA. NOW TALL, HAIRY GUY DUN TURN ME ON LER.

Wahkao. Just kidding lah.


WAH. CNY AND VALENTINES IS COMING!
SONG BO!

No comments: