Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Should I change my blogskin or play sims?


My god. BORED BORED BORED.
I was rumaging through those cupboards,finding back my childhood memories.
= =


HAHA!


Guess what i've found?


I found my favourite story book!
Eh. Not Enid Blyton.
Cos I was too shallow to read that at my time. =x


LOL.


It's called 'Read With Me/The Space Boat' !
There's this dog called Sam and A pair of siblings named : Kate and Tom~
Sam is so dumb! He always get his owners into trouble!


Okay. Fine.
Back to the reality.


Haha,found this somewhere.
AHEM. I dint delibrately search it.
Found it just by chanceeeee~





男女高潮時會做出的動作
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



跳起來!



快跑阿~~~~!


爛透了!= =
男人,別上當了。 ^______^


Baby's shield is being scratched by my handphone!
So,he doesnt have any protective layer now.
Awwwww,poor thing!


I shall find him a temporary one now.
Haiz.

No comments: