Saturday, October 31, 2009

My God!


Yesterday was damn fun and damn sad.
Before leaving the class yesterday,I cried lyk mad.


I was feeling neutral initially but after that I saw yuki cried & Weling cried then I start to cry.
SOBS.
I won't be with 2Grace anymore.
2GR is such a nice class!! I Love you!


2Gr..2Gr..2Gr..2GR.


LOL.
When I was crying, I called yipeng and he talked alot of crap to me lah.
Then Alex was playing some sad piano piece at the background.
Walau,I was damn pissed off.
SCREW!


Lihan made a damn meaningful and inspiring speech yesterday,It was really damn good.
And it inspired me alot.
><


Haiz, We must accept to changes otherwise things will be hard for us.
I've learnt this.


Then after school went AMK hub w/ yueling,qiulin,weiling.
LOL.
Watch the deadly tsunami !
It's very touching,but thers not alot of exitcting scenes,lyk those americian movies.
I cried lyk hell when the cute guy died while saving a jerk.
WTH.


U NOE WAD. The movie was an exclusive showcase at cathay!!!
Other cinemas had stopped airing it alr.
WE ARE SO LUCKY!


QiuLin solo eh. Cos she watched tsunami before alr,then she watched 'love happens' by herself.
LOL. Then got some old uncle solo watch movie also. lol.


Then *******~~~
XD I cant say.


Yesterday's outing was damn fun!
HAHA! I cant wait for the chalet!
WOOTZ.


I cant wait for the clique outing as well~ LOL.


I dont want to know the streaming results.
zzzz.


TRIPLE SCIENCE! -.-
Hope I can get you.


爺爺,保佑我!
XD

No comments: