Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am back.

YAY! It's a holiday tmr! Finally a break for me~ =)


LOLZ. Just witnessed a sordid deal. XD


Oh ya class chalet.
Quite fun,but bored. Cos we did not have alot of activities cos it was raining everyday~
I missed those water bombs!
=D


But anw, still quite okay lah.
Did budget BBQ with jiawei! LOL!


Then went to catch 2012 (MIDNIGHT MOVIE! DAMN COOL!) with friends, weiling's friends and weiling's friend's friends. My god,the movie was superb and i dun mind watching it again,even though its not that thrilling anymore.


HAHA! I like the pointing of middle finger when the gate was closed. Bitch! XD


HAHA,then day two: I remember bathing with Peggy & Weiling and weiling said she will kill us if we saw her nude body. - - And.. Yuki,weiling, ME and another two more person( but i forgot who) played taupok in the room~ HAHA,damn fun~! Even though it was lyk WTH. = =


YAH AND SOMETHING HAPPENED ON 12.37 or 12.27? Dun rmb ler. HEH-HEH.
Cant say out. Cos it affects reputations. ><


Then after the chalet,I went Indonesia to renew my work permit, 順便回老家。= =
Diao. Bought lots of clothes there's as they are damn cheap!


And they are not some pasar malam eh! It's lyk the indonesia Isetan~!
zzz.


My dad is damn obsessed with this ping pong game in Wii these few days.
he kept hogging the GADGET and I dun get a chance to play! - -


Different dads have different things to be obsessed with. HAHA. Nice philosophy,eh?


I am going to say a damn random thing:


I really like the card that "TOMMY" gave me!
HAHA. I bet only Clara knows what am I talking about~ Dun leak out!

No comments: